Vaccine Religious Exemption Form & Ivermectin info
Note this form was updated on 11/14/21 Scroll down for a pharmacy to get Ivermectin
(this is a Word doc that you can use to reword and create your own, we recommend you add how loyal you’ve been in the past and how you appreciate the company and if you can note your great past performance reports.)
This is the signed form: Relentless Church Vaccine Exemption 1.8
This is some additional info you can use to create your own and to answer questions they’ve been throwing at folk, it’s a Word Doc so you can cut and paste from it.
Has your employer or school or college mandated that you or your kids have the vaccine or risk being fired or discharged or refused admission?
- If you do NOT have a termination clause that would cause you to lose benefits etc., then do NOT resign from your post if you can. Submit the form (see below) and see what they say. If they threaten to fire you, do NOT resign. If you want to litigate, you must wait till they fire you. But until then, you should be a model employee and do your duties as a workman approved unto God, refusing only to do that which would be a moral compromise of your conscience. In case of a litigation the judge must also feel that you have done your best to comply and do your job within your Biblical moral bounds.
- If you do get a waiver you may need to prove you are not sick on a regular basis (Yes I know it makes no sense since vaccinated people can also catch COVID). If you are worried about the nasal swab, then you can ask them for a saliva test (they really need to pay for it but may not).
- If your employer accepts the form but puts you on unpaid leave, there are lawyers who will take up your case. Especially, if you an employee at a large company like United or Google etc. It will be free for you.
- You do not need to be part of our ministry or a church to use our form. You just have to sincerely believe and agree with what is written there. If you want to support our ministry you may do so here and we welcome you to Relentless Church if you live in San Jose. Relentless Church meets at 4pm on Sundays at the Treasury Room (on the Calvary Chapel Campus at 1175 Hillsdale Ave, San Jose, CA 95125).
- Calvary Chapel SJ has been open almost the entire time in defiance of the County’s Mandates and have over $3.6M in fines (that I assure you, we won’t be paying. This is going all the way to the Supreme Court and the County will pay for ALL the lawyers’ fees).We have also given rise to a Recall Movement www.RecallSantaClara.com to recall the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors for their violation of our rights and for wasting County money on lawyers who have no chance of winning. If you are upset that you have to submit a Vaccine Exemption form, you should join the recall. www.RecallSantaClara.com (provided as a service to the Recall Santa Clara Committee).
- If you are a government employee who may lose your benefits if you are terminated: I have been told that you may not automatically lose your benefits for termination, you still get to keep anything you’ve vested so far. But this is something you will need to clarify with a labor attorney or your union. If you will lose your benefits, you will have to weigh your options. The best thing is to have a very friendly discussion with your HR and Supervisor. Ask: I’m curious, I have a hypothetical question, let’s say someone does not want to take the vaccine, will you accept a Religious Exemption form or will you terminate them. Note I would advise you not to discuss that you are NOT going to take the vaccine till you know. You want to know what they are going to do. You will have to judge their reaction. They may lie, so if it seems likely that they will terminate you, you may be then need to retire/resign with your benefits intact. I would not advertise or argue with your colleagues about your position on the vaccination until you have determined this.
- If your employer or other employees discriminate against you in anyway, please contact AFF at aff.vacmail.org or PJI at pji.vacmail.org
- At this point the only forms that seem to have been rejected have been the ones filed by County Workers and buy a company called Cruise, all other Private Employment firms seem to have accepted the forms for now.
- BUT please first read the forms carefully so you understand what you are objecting to. You do not need to be an expert on each of the items, only that a pastor has advised you to follow it, and these are your sincerely held beliefs. Make sure they are indeed your sincerely held beliefs. You may use Neil Mammen as your pastor if you agree to the points being made. We also suggest you visit Relentless Church for services.
- Relentless Church meets at 4pm on Sundays at the Treasury Room (on the Calvary Chapel Campus at 1175 Hillsdale Ave, San Jose, CA 95125). If you need a ‘live’ signature, not a printed one, then print the unsigned form at home and bring it to the service with you, Pastor Jeff is the senior pastor, and he will physically sign the forms for you after service.
- If you are not a Christ Follower and would like to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to be solidly pro-life to use this form. If you need to find out more about the pro-life position, please go here: https://www.noblindfaith.com/pdf/sermon/A_logical_response_to_Abortion_and_a_Challenge.pdf
- Pray about your convictions.
- Say you wish to be exempted from all vaccine mandates due to your religious convictions.
- Have a discussion about the Biblical reasons of why one would object to the vaccine with fellow Christians. Take out your Bible and do a study on these issues. Go online and look up Biblical Reasons against aborted baby fetal cells.
- Invite friends who are in the same situation to do a Bible Study with you to look into these issues
- On my website NoBlindFaith.com, I talk about what abortion is and why it’s evil. Aborted baby fetal cells are used for some vaccines
- Remember you are probably not an expert on the science, so do NOT argue about the scientific facts. You do not need to prove that there are people who have died as a direct result of the vaccine. Just that they have died after taking the vaccine and that you are genuinely concerned that you could die too, or not be able to have kids or have severe health issues and why this violates your sincerely held Biblical values.
- When you write it out, make sure you cover multiple reasons like our form does, so that if some vaccines do not use aborted fetal cells for testing then you still have other reasons to reject those vaccines.
- Make sure you read the Comprehensive Responses form in full as well.
- Proving God exists Using Science
- Proving the Bible has been accurately handed down over the last 2000 years.
- Proving Jesus was a real human being
- Proving Jesus physically died and physically rose again.
- How can God exist when there so much evil in the world. And many others.
What happens if you are still fired?
Get Ivermectin on line
I am a scientist but not a doctor, so here is what I have found, there are over 63 Studies that show that Ivermectin works and is effective in most cases. Yes you can get Ivermectin it from other sources, but make sure your dosage is right or it can hurt you. You should be taking it as a preventative medicine anytime you think you may have been exposed. And it seems that you should take it if you start feeling sick to stop the progress of the disease. Note there are some hospitals in the Redding area that are prescribing Ivermectin but most hospitals won’t as they are being manipulated by the big Pharmaceuticals. The Federal government has incentivized diseases and death. A hospital gets about $79,000 per COVID patient that it admits. They get more if the patient dies in the hospital for autopsies etc. It’s important to have some on hand.
- Meta-analysis using the most serious outcome reported shows 72% [55‑82%] and 86% [75‑92%] improvement for early treatment and prophylaxis (i.e. as a preventative drug) , with similar results after exclusion based sensitivity analysis and restriction to peer-reviewed studies or Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Statistically significant improvements are seen for mortality , hospitalization , recovery , cases , and viral clearance . 27 studies show statistically significant improvements in isolation. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 63 studies is estimated to be 1 in 1 trillion.
- An analysis of 63 studies, 44 were peer reviewed studies for COVID treatment. https://ivmmeta.com/
- Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
- Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
- Effects of Ivermectin in Patients With COVID-19: A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8101859/
- Links to additional studies can be found here: https://c19ivermectin.com/